Organisers of a prestigious industry awards event have said it’s still not too late to recognise industry talent.
Nominations for the Oil & Gas UK 2017 annual awards, sponsored by Shell U.K. Limited, will close on the afternoon of Friday 11 August.
A key event in the upstream industry calendar, Aberdeen’s Exhibition and Conference Centre is the venue for the November 2 awards, which are expected to attract interest from key energy hubs around the UK.
Oil & Gas UK Business Excellence Director Stephen Marcos Jones said: “Our industry is driven by the talent and expertise of its people. There is still time to put forward your nomination and shine a light on the individuals or companies you believe champion good practice.”
Nominations are open in the following categories:
• Apprentice of the Year – sponsored by OPITO
• Graduate of the Year – sponsored by ECITB
• Mentor of the Year• Diversity and Inclusiveness
• Business Innovation (SME and Large Enterprise)
• Workforce Engagement (SME and Large Enterprise)
• MER UK Award – sponsored by Oil and Gas Authority
• Ultimate Gold Award – in association with the Press and Journal
Find out more information on the categories and how to nominate here.
Notes to Editors
Issued by the Communications Team, Oil & Gas UK.
Contact Natalie Coupar 01224 577343 / [email protected]
Oil & Gas UK is the leading representative organisation for the UK offshore oil and gas industry. Its membership comprises oil and gas producers and contractor companies.