To offer a platform for the SME membership within OGUK to collaborate, share challenges and learn from each other.
Available to SME members of OGUK, where SME is defined as a small to medium enterprise with up to 250 employees.
• Regular engagements with the SME community in the energy industry to inform, share and learn on key industry topics
• Providing a platform for a collective SME voice across industry
• Increased awareness of SME community to industry priorities, emerging themes and upcoming challenges
• Every forum meeting will have a presence from an operator to gain insight into their activity
• Forum meetings shall incorporate OGUK specific focus areas to maximise benefit of membership to SMEs
• Commission task-finish groups where necessary to pursue specific issues identified in the forum or which support the forums aims.