We are delighted to invite you to our “Smart Contracting under English law” seminar. We will be hosting the seminar virtually over the week of 26 – 29 April 2021.
The sessions, led by members of our Energy & Infrastructure group and other specialist practitioners, cover a range of topics and legal issues affecting the energy sector. Our seminar is aimed at senior professionals in risk and legal in the energy industry.
For the convenience of our global audience these will be held at various times throughout the day. Please click on the registration button for further information and to register your attendance.
- Should adjudication and dispute boards be used more in energy and offshore sectors? – Speaker: Chris Kidd
- The decarbonisation of the maritime industry: how the Poseidon Principles can help – Speakers: Stuart McAlpine and Paul Taylor
- Operating vessels in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: an update on game-changing new requirements – Speaker: Khurram Ali
- Looking beyond Brexit: Immigration and employment, sanctions and the enforcement of jurisdiction agreement and judgements in a post-Brexit world – Speakers: David Choy, Jerry Conlan, Laura Livingstone; Fionna Gavin
- Financing FLNG – a case study – Speaker: Beatrice Russ
- Con Loss clauses – still full of pitfalls for the unwary? – Speaker: Gillie Belsham
- Cyber-risk and interruption – could this be the energy sector’s own pandemic? – Speakers: Julian Clark, Gillie Belsham, Chris Kidd
If you have any questions, please contact mailto:[email protected].
Registration link: https://fal.cn/3efRH