Following on from the launch of our first-of-its-kind survey in November 2020, OGUK’s Diversity & Inclusion survey will be holding a webinar to discuss the subsequent findings, and to ask ‘where next for D&I in our industry?’
The event titled Building a Baseline for D&I: OGUK 2020 Survey Findings will be held on Tuesday 20th April. This session brings together a host of experts from across a variety of organisations both in and outside the sector. During this webinar, we will explore the results of our industry survey developed in partnership with Robert Gordon University (RGU), and we will set out the key priority tasks that we as an industry must act upon, to drive our D&I agenda.
This free 90-minute webinar will be chaired by Mavis Anagboso, TOJU Consulting, OGUK D&I Task Group Member.
- Ollie Folayan, Co-Founder, AFBE-UK
- Lara Joannides, 50:50 Project Lead, BBC
- Katy Heidenreich, Operations & Supply Chain Director, OGUK
- Paul de Leeuw, Director of Energy Institute, Robert Gordon University
- Craig Shanaghey, D&I Task Group Chair and President Operations Services, Wood
For further information on the Task Group, please visit : www.diversityandinclusioninenergy.co.uk