Membership Relations Adviser – Aberdeen based
We have an new opportunity in the Stakeholder & Communications Team for a Membership Relations Adviser, who reports to the Membership Relations Manager. Our ideal candidate will be a professional , organised and motivated individual with an understanding of membership organisations. As part of this vibrant team your duties will include:
- Supporting the strategic recruitment of new members
- Understand organisational activities to be clearly articulated to potential and current members
- Lead the membership team’s social media activity working alongside key stakeholders
- Showcasing member news stories through various forms of media
- Provide content for the website
- Attend internal and external events and exhibitions to engage with members and promote Oil & Gas UK
- Support the creation and development of new marketing materials Working with the team to maintain accurate and up to date records in our Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
- Work with stakeholders at Oil & Gas UK to encourage a customer focused culture and value proposition
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience working preferably within a trade association or professional membership body
- Demonstrable experience of delivering high standards of customer service
- Excellent knowledge of planning, administration, marketing and member relationship skills and techniques
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be an effective networker
- High degree of IT literacy, specifically in Microsoft Dynamic CRM, MS Office applications
This is an exciting role at the heart of one of the country’s most important industrial sectors. Candidates must be able to think clearly, critically and decisively. In return for hard work and commitment, the organisation offers a competitive salary and benefits.
If you fit the above criteria, please send your CV, together with a covering letter to the Dionne McGregor at email@example.com. A full job description can be found by clicking the following link Job description
Please read the job description to ensure your suitability for the role.
Due to high volume of applications we will be unable to respond to each applicant. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing date: 25th January 2019
BEWARE: Scams and Fictitious Job Offers