Member Login / Register

Oil & Gas UK Register of Examining Doctors

Helping you find your nearest Oil & Gas UK registered doctor quickly and easily.



Simply enter your postcode, town, or county with a search radius of your choice.  Results are shown on an easy to view map that can also offer directions and can be filtered by name.  

* For UK searches, entering your postcode will give most accurate results.

* For international searches please use your nearest town as your location (not the country itself) and please adjust your search radius accordingly using the drop down menu.


Refine results by name

Enter location address (postcode, town or county)


For help with this listing please see the email addresses below:

If would like to register as an Oil & Gas UK doctor, please email [email protected]

If you have a specific medical question regarding Oil & Gas UK offshore medicals, please email [email protected]



Norwegian (and NOGEPA) medical certificates are good for offshore work and travel on the UK Continental shelf. Please see the additional press release for further information.

Oil & Gas UK Medical Certificates Update 2013

The mutual recognition of medicals does NOT extend to mutual recognition of the additional medicals for those involved in Emergency Response duties.


- Enter Your Location -
- or -